School of Medicine Preview
A School of Medicine Information night at UNR and UNLV
The annual Preview is a School of Medicine information session hosted on both UNR and UNLV campuses. Come learn more about the School of Medicine admissions process and how to prepare to apply. All interested students, families and friends are welcome to attend. These events are designed for college students just beginning to think about medicine as well as those who are beginning the application process.
Preview 2016 registration is now open!
Reserve your seat online for one of the following Previews:
- Tuesday, October 11, 2016 from 5:00-7:00pm | Las Vegas, NV at UNLV's Student Union Ballroom
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016 from 5:00pm - 7:00pm | Reno, NV at UNR's Joe Crowley Student Union Ballroom
The Preview will have three primary presentations as well as information tables for students to ask questions and find resources.
- The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine Admissions Process: Learn about the structure of the School of Medicine, how the admissions process works and what we look for in prospective students.
- Learning and Life in Medical School: Hear from our medical students about the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine curriculum and what life is like as a medical student at this institution.
- Strengthening your Application: Find out what you can do to become a stronger applicant. Topics will include recommended course work, the new MCAT, clinical/volunteer experience, and the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine Post-Baccalaureate Program.