If you have any questions about applying to medical school, don't hesitate to contact us.
- Set up an appointment with an admissions representative; they are the experts. We have representatives in Reno and Las Vegas.
- Reno: Office of Admissions and Recruitment: (775) 784-6063
- Las Vegas: Office of Admissions and Student Affairs: (702) 671-6457
- If you have more general questions about the application process, check out these sites:
- AMCAS (American Medical College Application Service)
- Fee Assistance Program (FAP)
- MCAT (Medical College Admission Test)
- Medical Minority Applicant Registry (Med-MAR)
- Medical School Admission Requirements
- If you are selected for an interview, great! The School of Medicine uses the Multiple Mini Interview (MMI) format. If you aren't familiar with this type of interviewing, we strongly encourage you to do research to learn more. A few places to start:
Still unsure if medical school is the right path? Check out the resources below to help.
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- National Association of Advisors for the Health Professions
- Considering a Medical Career: aspiring doctors
- Considering a Career in Medical Research
- Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Programs
- Summer Medical and Dental Education Program
- Summer Undergraduate Research Programs