April 17, 2017
Advance Care Planning & The Clinician
Special April Grand Rounds
Please Note: This event has already occurred.
- Kelle Brogan MD
- Mary-Ann Brown RN, MSN
- Libby Krayk RN,
- Annie Monnig-Reid, MSW, LSW
This program provides 1 CME credit towards the Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners' requirement for continuing medical education credit in ethics, pain management, and/or addiction care.
Learning Objective(s): At the completion of this activity the participant will be able to:
- Participants will be able to differentiate between an Advance Directive and a POLST and identify the specific advantages of both.
- Participants will be able to describe how and when they can bill for Advance Care Planning.
- Participants will be able to describe two benefits for patients who create and Advance Care Plan.
- Renown Regional Medical Center: Mack Auditorium
- Grand Rounds
- Continuing Education
- Faculty and Staff
- Health Professional
- North (Reno Area)