March 20, 2017
Faculty Development Days - Reno
Registration is required
8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Please Note: This event has already occurred.
Please welcome guest speaker Wiley "Chip" Souba, M.D., professor, Dartmouth Medical School, New Hampshire. Dr. Souba (pronounced Show-ba) will lead us through observations around our attitudes and perceptions and how these impact our effectiveness as leaders. This is a free seminar for faculty only offered by the Office of Faculty Development.
- 8:00 – 9:00am Coffee & Refreshments
- 9:00 – 11:30am Interactive Session: Seeing Differently: The Leadership Advantage
- 12:00 – 1:00pm Keynote Address & Lunch: Hittability: The Leader's Edge
- 1:30 – 3:45pm DHS|UNR Med Dean's Faculty Development Support Funding Award Presentations
Please register by Monday, March 13.
- Pennington Health Sciences: Rooms 220, 221, 222
- Faculty and Staff
- North (Reno Area)