February 10, 2017
Professional Portrait Session, Reno
Please Note: This event has already occurred.
Available to students, residents and fellows, faculty, administrative, and community faculty. Sessions are offered regularly throughout the year. A personal session may also be possible with advanced notice.
Please contact Edgar Antonio Nunez about photo sessions in Las Vegas.
Recommendations for your photo session
- Bring your white coat (medical students, residents and fellows, faculty physicians)
- Wear solid colored clothing. Avoid large, bold patterns such as plaids and stripes. Bright colors draw attention away from your face. Darker clothing slims. Choose shades of black, brown, blue, dark green and other jewel-toned colors. Light tones tend to emphasize body size.
- Scoops or v-necks flatter shorter necks and full faces. Turtlenecks or high-necked garments flatter longer necks and slender faces.
- Keep jewelry simple and minimalistic.
- Style your hair as you normally would. If you're getting a haircut or new hairdo, make your appointment at least two weeks before the portrait session.
- Pennington Medical Education foyer
- Faculty and Staff
- Health Professional
- North (Reno Area)