School of Medicine Alumni Association
Development and Alumni Relations
Become a Member
Through membership in the School of Medicine Alumni association, medical alumni from Nevada and across the nation have reconnected with the school, its faculty, and current students. Membership provides a variety of opportunities for alumni to reconnect, network and give back to the School of Medicine. Become a dues-paying member today!
About Your Support
The chapter supports the production of Synapse, the official magazine for the alumni of the School of Medicine, the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine Alumni Association scholarship, student service project grants, the White Coat ceremony and in 2009 made a $25,000 contribution to the William N. Pennington Health Sciences building on the Reno campus.
- President: Dr. Sharon Frank '81
- President-Elect: Joseph Hollen '76
- Immediate Past President: Dr. Helen Gray '08
- Vice-President for Membership: Dr. Tracey Delaplain '87
- Vice-President for P.R. and Communications: Dr. Jill Oswalt '87
- Secretary/Treasurer: Dr. Jonathan McCaleb '07
- Member-at-large: Dr. Jerry Jones '81
- Member-at-large: Dr. Reka Danko '08
- Member-at-large: Dr. Donielle Freedman '90