Feedback and Resources
Anonymous ECHO Feedback
Project ECHO welcomes any and all feedback from former, present, and potential clinic participants. Let us know how we can improve our clinics and increase the amount and frequency of participation! Your feedback will be 100% anonymous unless you choose to include your contact information. The Project ECHO Feedback link will take you directly to the five question survey.
The following links are provided as resources and references courtesy of our Project ECHO clinician. Please visit the Savitt Library – Project ECHO webpage for additional resources as well.
ACP Membership for Non-Physician Health Care Professionals
The American College of Physicians (ACP) now offers memberships for U.S.-based, licensed, non-physician health care professionals (PA's, NP's, Pharm.D.'s, etc.). For more information, visit the ACP website.
ECHO clinics are being recorded and can be accessed at Project ECHO Clinics.
The Partnership for Prescription Assistance helps qualified patients receive free or reduced cost medications. Please visit The Partnership for Prescription Assistance for more information.
- Intravenous to Oral Therapy Recommendations
- Antibiotic Duration of Therapy Recommendations for Adults - 2017
Diabetes/Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- Diabetes Care - Neuropathy
- AACE Comprehensive Diabetes Management Algorithm 2013
- Standards of Medical Care in Diabetes - 2012
- Estimated average glucose
- Initiating and Titrating Insulin Therapy
- AACE Guidelines: Developing a DM Comprehensive Care Plan
- ABCs of Diabetes Care
- Carbohydrate Counting for People with Diabetes
- Carbohydrate Counting for People with Diabetes (Spanish Language Version)
- Choose Your Foods - Exchange List
- National Diabetes Information Clearinghouse (NDIC)
- Comprehensive Foot Examination & Risk Assessment
- American Diabetes Association - Commercial Drivers and Diabetes
- An Approach to the Patient with Hirsutism, by D. Lynn Loriaux: September 2012, Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism