Viewing and Printing Your CME Credit Transcript
- Open the CME Transcripts webpage
- Enter your email address and password. If you have not previously created an account and selected a password, select "I am a new user" in order to create an account and set your password.
- Enter the dates for the time period that you would like your CME credit transcript to reflect. (Please note: the system currently contains records from 07/2011 forward. Some program attendance records may take up to 30 days to show in the system).
- Click the “Sign In” button.
- Depending on your browser and settings, your CME transcript will be displayed in an Adobe PDF format in the same window or on a separate page.
- You can print a copy of your transcript by clicking the printer icon in the upper left hand corner of the window or save a copy of your transcript by clicking the save icon which is located next to the print icon. If your transcript opens in separate window, you can save the document by using the "File → Save As" option on the toolbar.
For questions or corrections to your transcript, please contact Tami Duggan at email@example.com or (775) 784-4791.