Resident Physicians and Clinical Fellows
Resident physicians are doctors who are continuing their medical education after receipt of the medical degree through continued instruction and the provision of patient care services by means of educational, clinical experience in University of Nevada-affiliated institutions and organizations, and who may also provide instructional services to medical students as the Residents' experience and education allows.
Clinical fellows are physicians who are continuing their training in certain specialties and sub-specialties.
- June 25, 2015, 8:00 am - Las Vegas - Innevation Center ~ 6795 S. Edmond Street
Map to the School
- June 23, 2015, 8:00 am - VA Medical Center - Tahoe Room ~ 975 Kirman Avenue
Map to the VA
Forms and Links
Summary of Benefits
- Aflac Group Accident Advantage Plus [pdf]
- Aflac Group Critical Illness [pdf]
- Aflac Group Disability [pdf]
- Eye Med Benefit Summary [pdf]
- Guardian Dental Summary [pdf]
- Guardian Life and AD&D Summary – Basic and Voluntary [pdf]
- HMO - North [pdf]
- HMO - South [pdf]
- HMO vs PPO [pdf]
- Life Insurance [pdf]
- PPO - North [pdf]
- PPO - South [pdf]
- Voluntary Legal Club of America [pdf]
The following applications and applets may be used to open the files on this page.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader [pdf]