Residency Clinic - Las Vegas
Comprehensive Team Based Care
At the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine Internal Medicine Residency Clinic in Las Vegas, we specialize in health care for adults. We are committed to providing the best possible care and we spend extra time to understand your background and your needs.
How Our Residency Clinic Works
We pair our highly trained residents with our board certified physicians to ensure you receive extra personal attention. Because we are university-based, you will receive the most up-to-date treatments from the best and brightest in their fields. Learn more about our resident clinics.
Call for Your Appointment
Schedule an appointment today and experience convenient, team-based care that is centered around you. We welcome new patients and generally accept same day appointments. Call (702) 676-3650.
Advantages of Visiting our Residency Clinic
- Comprehensive care
- Same day doctor appointments available
- Team-based approach between our highly trained residents and our board certified physicians
- Longer appointment sessions
- Medicaid, Medicare and most commercial insurances accepted
- Affordable cash pay options
- Coumadin management with on-site INR testing
- Comprehensive diabetes management with on-side hemoglobin A1c testing
- Preoperative assessment
- Preventive care
- On-site gastroenterology and cardiac subspecialty care available