Nevada Radiation Exposure Screening and Education Program (RESEP)
Nevada RESEP aims to increase awareness about the effects of U.S. nuclear testing and to improve the health of those who were affected. To do this, we reach out to communities all around the state.
Our team attends health fairs and public meetings, gives presentations at community centers, and looks for other opportunities to share information about the Radiation Exposure Compensation Act and the free services Nevada RESEP offers.
How You Can Help
You can help by inviting a RESEP team member to your community or by sharing information at local community meetings, social gatherings, churches, school reunions, and other places where people may benefit from knowing about RECA or Nevada RESEP services.
To invite one of our team members to your community or to request materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at (702) 992-6887.
Please contact us if you would like us to send you any brochures or posters on RECA and free medical screenings, or if you need any pamphlets on preventing cancer and other illnesses. You can also check out our newsletter below for updated information on free screening clinics, RECA, and other outreach activities.
- RESEP Outreach Newsletter: August 2015: Volume 3, Issue 4
- RESEP Outreach Newsletter: February 2015: Volume 3, Issue 3
- RESEP Outreach Newsletter: November 2014: Volume 3, Issue 2
- RESEP Outreach Newsletter: August 2014: Volume 3, Issue 1
- RESEP Outreach Newsletter: August 2013: Volume 2, Issue 1
- RESEP Outreach Newsletter: Spring 2011: Volume 1, Issue 2
- RESEP Outreach Newsletter: Fall 2010: Volume 1, Issue 1