Department of Surgery: Las Vegas
The faculty of the University of Nevada Plastic Surgical Residency Program places a high priority on the concept and implementation of active resident supervision during all aspects of this program. The driving force for this philosophy is educational, but we are also aware of the implications of adequate supervision on other important issues such as quality of care, cost containment, and legal liability.
The mission of the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine Plastic Surgery Program is to provide exemplary patient care and clinical education, ultimately leading residency graduates to Board Certification in plastic surgery and to pursue creative research within the ever-changing practice environment. UNR Med plastic surgery faculty and residents conduct this mission in a cohesive spirit of patient service, community teaching and scholarly inquiry.
- Plastic Surgery Residency AIMS
- Overview: Plastic Surgery Residency
- Current Residents: Plastic Surgery
- Didactics: Plastic Surgery Residency
- Plastic Surgery Residency Handbook
- Rotation Schedule: Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery Faculty: Plastic Surgery Residency
- Application Instructions: Plastic Surgery Residency
- Plastic Surgery Graduates - Where Did They Go?