• The Nevada Rural and Frontier Health Data Book — Eighth Edition contains a wide range of current information on the demography, population health, and the health care delivery system in rural and frontier regions of Nevada.
University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine
• The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine named Evan Klass, M.D., to the position of senior associate dean for statewide initiatives.
• Longtime rural advocate Gerald Ackerman has been named assistant dean, rural programs for the University of Nevada School of Medicine effective April 1, 2016.
• A newly released University of Nevada School of Medicine report documents the diverse features of health and health care in rural and frontier counties of Nevada.
• Nevada Geriatric Education Center offering health literacy training
• The Nevada Geriatric Education Center, a division of the Office of Statewide Initiatives at the University of Nevada School of Medicine, is offering free caregiver training sessions in the following communities this fall.
“Physician Workforce in Nevada – 2014 Edition” report released by University of Nevada School of Medicine
• “Physician Workforce in Nevada – 2014 Edition” report released by University of Nevada School of Medicine
• Jennifer Bennett is new director of Nevada AIDS Education and Training Center
• New report documents School of Medicine’s contributions to Nevada’s economy
• University of Nevada School of Medicine and the State Office for Rural Health, honored 10 pioneers in Nevada rural health care
• School of Medicine honors pioneers in rural Nevada health care
• Faculty honored as Healthcare Heroes
• Media invited to attend as local leaders experience career of a medical student
• School of Medicine to recognize State EMS professionals on Nevada Rural Health Day