Team Based Learning
Office of Faculty Development
The Office of Faculty Development and Office of Medical Education jointly developed this resource for faculty who have expressed interest in team based learning (TBL) and wanted to learn more. In short, TBL is a highly interactive teaching and learning technique that has broad application in medical education.
If you would like more information, please contact the Office of Faculty Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Getting Started with Team-based Learning
- Designing Effective Group Activities: Lessons for Classroom Teaching and Faculty Development
- 12 Tips for Doing Effective Team-Based Learning
- Team Based Learning: Moving Forward in Curriculum Innovation: A Commentary
- Transforming a Clinical Clerkship with Team Learning
- Factors Influencing Implementation of Team-Based Learning in Health Sciences Education
- Team-Based Learning at ten Medical Schools: Two Years Later
- An Initial Experience with "Team Learning" in Medical Education
- Application of Team Learning in a Medical Physiology Course