Obstetrics and Gynecology Women’s Health Care - 651 Reno
Reno - 6 weeks
Clerkship Director: Charles E. Johnson M.D.
Clerkship Director Assistant - Neda Etezadi M.D.
Clerkship Department Assistant: TBD
Number of Weeks: 3 weeks OB; 3 weeks GYN
Description: Experience: Participate in rounds, deliveries and in the management of laboring patients.
- Ambulatory Women's Healthcare: Participate in the care of Clinic patients including high risk obstetric, postpartum, postoperative, prenatal, gynecologic and procedure patients.
- In-patient Women's Healthcare: Gynecologic Surgeries.
Special advice from the Clerkship Director:
- Holidays are not guaranteed off.
- Only students on the L&D Birthing Experience service will be expected to work weekend shifts.
- Students will have at least 24 hours off per week. Time Off Requests (for any reason unless an emergency) must be submitted at least 2 weeks before starting the Clerkship.
- Lange Current Diagnosis & Treatment Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Blueprints Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Obstetrics, Gynecology and Infertility: Handbook for Clinicians (provided by Department)