Selected Topics in Anatomy
Office of Medical Education
- Course Name: Selected Topics in Anatomy
- Short Name: PCB617M.01 Selected Topics Anatomy
- Course Number: PCB617M.01
- Location: Reno
Department Contact: Carl Sievert
- Phone: (775) 784-7538
- Email: email@example.com
- Type: Non-Clinical
- Length: 2 Weeks
- Preceptor: Physiology and Cell Biology Faculty
Please contact the department to verify elective availability.
- To provide students an opportunity to dissect a selected area or system of the human body in preparation for their chosen residency program.
Description of Rotation
The student is provided with dissection instruments, human cadaver, and access to the Gross Anatomy
Any dissection manual or surgical text. Suggestions are offered that will enhance our current collection of prosected material.
Quality and completion of the dissection as determined by staff and faculty of the Department.
- Honors: An exceptional performance which exceeds all course objectives
- High Pass: A performance which exceeds most course objectives
- Pass: A performance which meets the course objectives
- Fail: A performance which does not meet the course objectives