Pediatric Outpatient Clinic
Office of Medical Education
- Course Name: Pediatric Outpatient Clinic
- Short Name: PEDI661QM.01 Pedi Outpatient Clinic
- Course Number: PEDI661QM.01
- Location: Reno
- Department: Department of Pediatrics
Department Contact: Ginger Fenwick
- Phone: (775) 784-6170
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type: Clinical
- Length: 1 - 4 Weeks
- Preceptor: Department Faculty
Please contact the Department of Pediatrics to verify elective availability.
- To provide the student with an opportunity to improve outpatient pediatric skills in the evaluation, examination, and management of pediatric patients.
Description of Rotation
The student will participate in the outpatient evaluation and management of patients in an ambulatory setting. The student will be expected to do outpatient histories, physicals, differential diagnoses, diagnoses, and treatment of pediatric patients.
Nelson's Textbook of Pediatrics
Standard pediatric clerkship evaluation form.
- Honors: An exceptional performance which exceeds all course objectives
- High Pass: A performance which exceeds most course objectives
- Pass: A performance which meets the course objectives
- Fail: A performance which does not meet the course objectives