PEDI661QM.11 (Las Vegas)
Pediatric Outpatient Clinic
Office of Medical Education
- Course Name: Pediatric Outpatient Clinic
- Short Name: PEDI661QM.11 Pedi Outpatient Clinic
- Course Number: PEDI661QM.11
- Location: Las Vegas
- Department: Department of Pediatrics: Las Vegas
Department Contact: Virginia Slywka
- Phone: (702) 671-2231
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type: Clinical
- Length: 4 Weeks
- Preceptor: Scott Denton, M.D. and Associates
Please contact the Department of Pediatrics: Las Vegas to verify elective availability.
- To provide the students with the basic knowledge of growth and development and of its clinical application from birth through adolescence.
- To provide the students with an opportunity to improve outpatient pediatric skills in the evaluation, examination, and management of pediatric patients.
Description of Rotation
Students participate in evaluation and management of patients in an ambulatory setting. The student will obtain experience in the performance of history and physical examinations for a variety of disorders including pediatric specialty patients followed in a general pediatric setting.
Ambulatory Pediatric Care by R. Dershewitz
Standard pediatric clerkship evaluation form.
- Honors: An exceptional performance which exceeds all course objectives
- High Pass: A performance which exceeds most course objectives
- Pass: A performance which meets the course objectives
- Fail: A performance which does not meet the course objectives