PEDI661RN.11 (Las Vegas)
Office of Medical Education
- Course Name: Pediatric Urology
- Short Name: PEDI661RN.11 Pedi Urology
- Course Number: PEDI661RN.11
- Location: Las Vegas
- Department: Department of Pediatrics: Las Vegas
Department Contact: Virginia Slywka
- Phone: (702) 671-2231
- Email: email@example.com
- Type: Clinical
- Length: 4 Weeks
- Preceptor: George Ganesan, M.D. and Associates
Please contact the Department of Pediatrics: Las Vegas to verify elective availability.
Description of Rotation
The student will gain experience and understanding of urologic disorders in children, through evaluation of patients in both an inpatient and outpatient setting. Assigned reading, discussion of urologic issues and involvement in patient care will serve as the basis for this elective.
Handbook of Pediatric Urology by L. Baskin, et al., Lippincott publishers.
Standard pediatric clerkship evaluation form.
- Honors: An exceptional performance which exceeds all course objectives
- High Pass: A performance which exceeds most course objectives
- Pass: A performance which meets the course objectives
- Fail: A performance which does not meet the course objectives