PEDI661YM.11 (Las Vegas)
Office of Medical Education
- Course Name: Pediatric Radiology
- Short Name: PEDI661YM.11 Pedi Radiology
- Course Number: PEDI661YM.11
- Location: Las Vegas
- Department: Department of Pediatrics: Las Vegas
Department Contact: Virginia Slywka
- Phone: (702) 671-2231
- Email: email@example.com
- Type: Clinical
- Length: 4 Weeks
- Preceptor: TBD
Please contact the Department of Pediatrics: Las Vegas to verify elective availability.
- To participate in the process of reviewing radiologic procedures referable to pediatric patients.
Description of Rotation
The student will be given assigned reading in order to discuss the common radiological abnormalities observed in relation to the clinical problems.
Caffey's Pediatric X-Ray Diagnosis. Silverman/Kuber. Mosby Publishing.
Subjective utilizing the standard evaluation form.
- Honors: An exceptional performance which exceeds all course objectives
- High Pass: A performance which exceeds most course objectives
- Pass: A performance which meets the course objectives
- Fail: A performance which does not meet the course objectives