SURG661UM.11 (Las Vegas)
Office of Medical Education
- Course Name: Transplantation Surgery
- Short Name: SURG661UM.11 Transplantation Surgery
- Course Number: SURG661UM.11
- Location: Las Vegas
- Department: Department of Surgery: Las Vegas
Department Contact: Tina Brechlin
- Phone: (702) 671-6474
- Email: email@example.com
- Type: Clinical
- Length: 2 - 4 Weeks
- John Ham, M.D.
- Bejon Maneckshana, M.D.
Please contact the Department of Surgery: Las Vegas to verify elective availability.
- Learn the pathophysiology of transplant medicine and surgery with emphasis placed on the renal system.
Description of Rotation
Learn the pathophysiology of transplant medicine and surgery with emphasis placed on the renal system.
Schwartz. Principles of Surgery. McGraw Hill.
Written evaluation by the faculty preceptor.
- Honors: An exceptional performance which exceeds all course objectives
- High Pass: A performance which exceeds most course objectives
- Pass: A performance which meets the course objectives
- Fail: A performance which does not meet the course objectives