Clinical Career Advisors
Office of Medical Education
Our career advisors have several roles.
- They meet with students to review and make recommendations for the Year 4 schedule.
- They have information about where former students have taken electives and residencies, and they are knowledgeable about contacts in Reno who have professional contact with individuals in other programs.
- Career advisors act as spokespersons in helping students obtain a residency position, if students have difficulties obtaining one in the Match.
- Matthew Horbal, M.D. Reno & Las Vegas
Family and Community Medicine
Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Ryan A.K. Young, M.D. Las Vegas