The rheumatologists at the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine offer the latest treatments for arthritis, osteoporosis and autoimmune disorders. Patients needing help managing their pain, can be any age and our rheumatology specialists are skilled in working with all patients.
Our doctors are board-certified, university-based leaders in promoting programs of excellence in teaching and research. They specialize in the latest treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, myositis, scleroderma, osteoporosis and joint pain. They also educate patients on preventative treatments.
The School of Medicine offers a broad range of rheumatology treatments and services, including:
- Diagnosis and treatment of rheumatic diseases
- Rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, osteoarthritis, gout
- Tendonitis, bursitis or trigger finger
- Anti-inflammatory and immunosuppressive therapies
- Disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs)
- Biologic agents, including anti-TNF alpha inhibitors
- Joint injections using ultrasound guidance
- Clinical research trials
Rheumatology specialists at the School of Medicine are highly skilled in evaluating and treating autoimmune disorders and joint pain. Our doctors are university-based, so they have access to the most current medical research studies and resources to provide you with effective treatment options. Don't suffer at home from pain, come meet with our rheumatologists today to discuss how you can get back to leading your normal lifestyle again.
Make an Appointment
Please contact one of our care centers for more information or to make an appointment.