Patient Care Services
Behavioral Health Patient Care Center
Thank you for choosing the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine. We offer a full spectrum of comprehensive mental health and counseling services for children and adults. All our physicians are board-certified, university-based professionals with access to the latest research and technology to help them develop the best possible individualized patient care plans.
- Services for children, adolescents and adults
- Advanced, evidence-based treatment based on the latest research
- Expert psychiatric treatment dealing with both personal/psychological and biological factors
- Can work in collaboration with non-University of Nevada, Reno affiliated treating psychologists and therapists
- Accepting major commercial and government health plans
Our psychiatry services and counseling include assistance with:
- Affective or mood disorders such as anxiety and bipolar or manic depressive disorders
- Anger management
- Geriatric psychiatry
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive compulsive disorders
- Severe mental illness such as psychosis and schizophrenia
Soon we look forward to also offering family and couples counseling.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Parents concerned about their child's mental health or behavior can often feel overwhelmed and unsure where to turn. The child and adolescent psychiatrists at the School of Medicine are here to help. We will work together to determine the best treatment plan for your child.
Our child psychiatry and family counseling services help to address a broad spectrum of mental and emotional health problems including anti-social conduct, anxiety and mood disorders, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), autism, behavioral issues, depression, drug and alcohol abuse, family problems and learning disorders.
Make an Appointment
Make an appointment by calling us at (775) 784-6388.