Book a Venue
- UNR Med venues
- UNR Med request form
- Main campus scheduling - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joe Crowley Student Union
- School of the Arts
- Lawlor Events Center/ Athletics
- University Administrative Manual Policy for Use of University Space
UNR Med Event Tips
We offer the following for your consideration when booking a venue:
- If going off campus, be aware of caterers contracted with your venue to ensure you can afford them within your budget.
- Reserve with ample time to allot for set-up and cleaning after your event.
- What audio visual capacities are there in this venue? Are there fees associated?
- How does this venue layout for your programming?
- What accessibility accommodations are available for your guests?
- How far do your guests walk to make it to your venue?
- Is the facility able to accommodate your needs with staging, podium, tables, chairs, signage etc.?
- Church Fine Arts - Nightingale Concert Hall: 600
- Church Fine Arts - Proscenium Theatre: 260
- Davidson Math and Science room 110: 458
- Edmund J. Cain Hall room 103: 259
- Joe Crowley Student Union - Theatre: 219
- Joe Crowley Student Union - Glick Ballrooms: up to 1000
- Jot Travis room 100: 335
- Lupan Auditorium: 150 (100 chairs in room)
- Willian N. Pennington Health Sciences rooms 102 and 103: 200 each
- William N. Pennington Health Sciences room 229: 12
- William N. Pennington Health Sciences room 214: 20 at table
- Scrugham Engineering and Mines room 101: 249