Second Friday of each month | 12-1pm
This ECHO clinic will facilitate collaboration between pediatric endocrinology and primary care providers throughout the state to improve early diagnosis of diabetes, support management of patients with diabetes, and increase prevention of obesity and Type 2 diabetes. We will discuss best practices concerning optimal utilization of available medications, nutritional guidelines, and technologies currently being used. Additionally, this clinic will support providers in the treatment and management of pediatric patients with behavioral or developmental diagnoses.
This clinic team consists of:
- Kathryn Eckert, M.D. Dr. Eckert is a pediatric endocrinologist in Reno, Nevada. She received her medical degree from the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
- Friday, May 14th, 2021: Reducing the Spread of Infectious Respiratory Illness in the Clinical Setting
- Friday, June 11th, 2021: Lead Poisoning 101-- Prevention, Testing, and Response
- Friday, July 9th, 2021: ADHD
- Friday, August 13th, 2021: Sport Preparticipation
- Friday, September 10th, 2021: Nevada Early Intervention Services and Developmental Assessments
- Friday, October 8th, 2021: Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Friday, November 12th, 2021: Concussion Management
- Friday, December 10th: 2021: TBD
If you would like to submit a case for discussion at this clinic please click on the link below to complete the form. After submitting the form download a copy to reference while presenting your case.
To request copies of didactics and reference materials, please contact us at ProjectECHO@med.unr.edu
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Accreditation