Annual Faculty Evaluations
UNR Med was accepted into the UNR 2020 Annual Evaluation Pilot program utilizing a new online platform called Interfolio. This online platform will be utilized by all administrative and academic faculty members.
As we engage in the Interfolio pilot program, we anticipate issues or roadblocks, and we appreciate your patience. Please send questions and feedback related to Interfolio to Terry Henner, UNR Med’s Support Liaison.
Effective immediately: Do not enter data into Digital Measures. Please enter data into Interfolio.
- This less than 10-minute video will show Academic faculty members how to move through Interfolio to complete their annual evaluations.
This less than 10-minute video will show Administrative faculty members how to move through Interfolio to complete their annual evaluations.
- Faculty should review the UNR Med evaluation training resources which can be accessed in Canvas as well as in Knowledge Base Interfolio Pilot | Introductory Walkthrough for Administrative Faculty
- 2020 Academic Faculty Annual Evaluation PowerPoint (Accessed through UNRMed Teams Site)
Required 2020 Annual Evaluation Documents
- Evaluation Narrative within Interfolio
- Role Statements: Current Role Statement (2020) and New Role Statement (2021) – see examples
- CV updated through December 2020
- Teaching evaluations (if applicable)
- Evaluation Narrative within Interfolio (Accessed through UNRMed Teams Site)
- Goal Statements: Current Goal Statement (2020) and New Goal Statement (2021)
There will be no need to print, obtain wet signatures, or collect paper evaluations for submission to the Dean’s Office. The entire process will be completed electronically within Interfolio. Electronic approvals will occur in Interfolio, once you have completed the necessary steps.
Evaluation Score and Merit Ratings
There will be an evaluation score and merit rating spreadsheet managed independent of Interfolio. Department Chairs/Unit Directors will receive this form for completion and submission to the Office for Faculty, Debra Glogovac, firstname.lastname@example.org