Departure Procedure

International Undergraduate Research Program

One year has already passed. There are a few items that will need to be completed before your departure. All of the forms listed below are attached.

Address change

  1. Office of Admissions and Records – Update your contact information in Workday to your address in your home country.
  2. Office of International Students and Scholars – Use the Change of Address form to change your address.
  3. To change your address to receive your W-2 for 2018 federal tax preparation. Submit completed form to Wella Travagli.

NOTE: Unless you complete change of address for Admissions and Records, OISS, and the Payroll Department, your W-2 for the 2018 tax year will not be mailed to your permanent address. You will need your W-2 to prepare your 2018 federal income tax return.