The School of Medicine supports student participation in national medical organizations. Funding support may be available for travel to meetings, conferences, etc.; please see Support for Student Travel. These national organizations provide forums for addressing the educational, social and political concerns of medical students.
- Association of American Medical Colleges-OSR (AAMC)
- American Geriatrics Society Student Chapter (AGSSC)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Medical Student Association (AMSA)
- American Medical Women's Association (AMWA)
- Asian Pacific American Medical Student Association (APAMSA)
- Catholic Medical Student Association
- Christian Medical & Dental Society
- Latin American Medical Student Association (LAMSA)
- Nevada State Medical Association
- Student National Medical Association (SNMA)
To join a local chapter email Jodi Shpargel.