Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree Program

Department of Speech Pathology and Audiology

The University of Nevada, Reno offers an undergraduate program with a wide range of course work leading to a B.S. degree in speech-language pathology and audiology. In order to practice speech pathology or audiology in the US, a professional must hold, at minimum, a master's degree (speech pathology) or a doctorate degree (audiology). Therefore, this undergraduate degree is a pre-professional program which prepares students to apply to graduate programs in either speech pathology or audiology.