We are open and here for you. Your health and the health and safety of our campus is our top priority.
With the current COVID-19 outbreak, we have modified our protocols in evaluating and assessing patients. We ask for your patience during this time.
We will get through this together!
- Face coverings are required for your appointment. If you do not have a face covering, one will be provided for you.
- To maintain social distancing and promote the safety of our patients and staff, only those with a scheduled appointment will be allowed in the clinic at this time.
- Please call the Student Health Center to schedule an appointment Monday through Friday, 8AM-5PM. Most appointments, including psychiatry referrals and nutrition consults, are currently done by telemedicine (Zoom/telephone). Limited in person visits for certain preventative services may be available.
- Log into the patient portal prior to your appointment to complete any forms that are applicable to your visit.
- All patients will be screened with a temperature check and assessment of symptoms before entering the waiting room.
- If the doors are locked when you arrive, please call the clinic at (775) 784-6598, and we will be there to assist you.
- Please help us to keep our campus and community healthy. We are “Paws with a Cause”, and we are all learning how to stay connected in different ways during this challenging time.