The Student Health Center recognizes the importance of preventative health. We offer a range of immunizations to meet the needs of our student population.
These immunizations include:
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap)
- Seasonal Flu
- Hepatitis A and B combo (TWINRIX®)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Pneumococcal polysaccharide (PNEUMOVAX®)
- TB Skin Test
- TB Blood Test (QuantiFERON®)
- Student Health Center can administer allergy injections if the serum and prescription is provided
The Student Health Center Laboratory offers a wide variety of tests to assist in the diagnosis of acute disease and to facilitate wellness.
Radiology services at the Student Health Center can provide basic diagnostic X-rays for students.