We offer programs and services for elders and their care partners that are designed to complement care they receive from their own primary care provider and other specialists.
Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment
Our "whole person" assessment is designed to evaluate physical, cognitive, emotional, and social health as well as other key dimensions of well-being. The 90-minute appointment includes:
- Personal health history and review
- Physical health assessment Review your risk for falls/frailty, memory and/or cognition issues, activities of daily living (dressing, eating, hygiene, etc.), and mobility. Note: This is not a physical examination. You will remain fully clothed.
- Behavioral health/psychosocial assessment Social support/family issues, housing, financial concerns, transportation and any other concerns identified by the patient.
- Medication therapy management Review of all prescriptions, over-the-counter medications, and dietary supplements; and specific recommendations. Be sure to bring all of your medications with you.
- Personalized care plan A customized plan to share with your other care providers, including advance directives.
- Referrals to additional services or providers, if needed