Campus ID Card and Building Access

As part of your Onboarding To-Do list sent by the IURP Program Coordinator, you will obtain a campus ID card, called a WolfCard. The WolfCard Office is located in the Joe Crowley Student Union. They will take your photo and print your new ID Card.

Electronic door access to buildings on campus can be added to your WolfCard. Requests are initiated by your lab supervisor.

Keys for individual lab doors are also initiated by your lab supervisor. Please have your lab supervisor send an email to their department Administrative Assistant requesting lab keys.

Research Students in lab

IDeA Research Center

IDeA grants are unique program grants with the intent of increasing biomedical research infrastructure and NIH funding in states that are historically underfunded by NIH. 

Undergraduate research student in lab


The International Undergraduate Research Program (IURP) works to promote inter-continental scientific interactions between undergraduate and graduate students broadening student experiences internationally.


Community of Bilingual English Spanish Speakers Exploring Health and Sciences (CBESS) is an interdisciplinary project funded to the University of Nevada, Reno by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).