Before coming to our clinic, you should be aware that:
- All patients are seen on a first-come, first-serve basis; therefore we strongly recommend that you come early, or we may not be able to see you.
- We can only extend our services to those without medical insurance or those covered by Medicare and Medicaid. If you have any other kind of medical insurance, please contact your primary care physician for medical care. However, if you are insured but your children are not covered, we welcome your children at our clinics.
- It may be deemed in the course of your treatment that lab work is necessary. We can only do labs that our physicians have ordered, so if you come in seeking to have a lab done ordered by your primary care doctor, please go to a professional lab-drawing service.
- All of our clinics are conducted by medical students who are overseen by licensed physicians. We work together with nutritional, community health, and social services students to meet as many of your needs as possible
- Our providers and medical students are trained to take care of the needs of the LGBTQ+ population. The SOC is a safe space; we have absolutely zero tolerance for hate, discrimination, and judgement. If you are interested in seeking mental healthcare services, please email us at email@example.com. Spanish interpreters are at all clinics.