Vision & Mission
Our Vision: A Healthy Nevada
Improving the health and well-being of all Nevadans and their communities through excellence in:
- student education and postgraduate training that produces global leaders in medicine;
- clinical care, safety and innovation;
- research with local, national and global impact;
- an institutional culture of diversity and inclusion.
Our Core Values
- People are our strength
- We innovate and improve
- We serve with integrity
- We succeed with trust and respect
The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine recognizes that diversity promotes excellence in education, research and health care. Our school is an inclusive and engaged community and recognizes the value that students, faculty and staff from different backgrounds bring to the educational experience. We strive to develop culturally competent graduates to care for the residents of Nevada and the nation.