UNR Med Event Tips
- Submit your A/V request form as early as possible to increase your chance of support availability.
- Determine actual A/V needs (reception area, registration area, program area). Include details of where you will need music, lighting, sounds, screens, computer, projectors, video, microphones, etc.
- Arrange A/V walkthrough meeting in actual event space prior to event. Consider A/V placement and electrical capacity.
- Schedule and run A/V check as early as possible on event day.
- Create an A/V timeline with cues for lighting, sound, and other important details for day.
- For an event where you would like to poll your audience or collect questions via mobile devices you can request use of our Slido account.