(ARC-PA Standard A1.03e & A3.19)
Effective Date: 7/1/2017
Student Graduation Requirements
To qualify for graduation from the UNR Med PA Studies Program and be eligible for a Master in Physician Assistant Studies degree, each student must:
- Complete all of the UNR Med PA Studies program approved courses.
- Be in good standing with the program.
- Satisfactorily complete all professional courses with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.00.
- Satisfactorily meet the UNR Med PA Studies Program Competencies for Graduation.
- Successfully pass the summative evaluation.
- Receive a favorable recommendation for master's degree conferral from the UNR Med PA Studies Program Student Progress Committee and be recommended for conferral of the master's degree by PA Studies Program Director and the UNR Med Dean.
- Settle all financial accounts with the University pursuant to Nevada Board of Regents and University of Nevada, Reno policies.
- Settle all financial accounts with the University.
- Complete all graduation clearance requirements as instructed by the Office of the Registrar.