UNR Med Event Tips
Information parking services will need to know in advance to draft you parking plan:
- The event name or title
- The department or organization hosting your event
- The date and time of the event
- The event location
- The estimated number of attendees
- Who will be paying for parking?
- Indicate directional signage needed (direct from Virginia Street and from Evans Avenue)
- Cost Savings – Request already existing "School of Medicine Event Parking" signage
Options UNR Med Events have used in the past that may be available upon request:
- Request parking for your guests in a specific parking zone/area. Parking services will bill for any cars that do not display a valid campus permit for that area.
- Create and distribute a permit to give to guests in advance. Parking services will look for your approved permit and bill any cars displaying this permit.
- Request and distribute a code for a parking kiosk. Guests will enter the code your provide in a kiosk then place the parking validation visibly on their dashboard.
- For small or VIP events, have parking spaces coned and a parking attendant to remove the cone as each guest arrives. You will be billed for every space coned.
- VIP arrangements are encouraged for Board of Regents and elected officials.