NV INBRE: RAIN Technology Access Grants
NV INBRE Technology Access Grants
a multi-state, multidisciplinary biomedical research coalition of complementary INBRE grant-recipient states dedicated to leveraging existing program strengths, reducing programmatic redundancy, increasing biomedical research capacity for competitive external proposals, and enhancing undergraduate research opportunities.
- RAIN states include Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, and Wyoming.
The NV INBRE is seeking applications for the NV INBRE RAIN Tech Access Grant.
- Funding requested for RAIN (Regional Alliance of INBRE Networks) technology access grants to enable Nevada investigators produce preliminary data or proof-of-concept data needed for competitive external proposals.
- Nevada faculty will be funded to access unique core resources or enhance undergraduate research experiences
- Alaska INBRE
- Hawaii INBRE
- Idaho INBRE
- Montana INBRE
- NIH Rocky Mountain Lab in Hamilton, Montana
- New Mexico INBRE
- Sequencing and Bioinformatics Core at the National Center for Genome Resources
- Wyoming INBRE
- The amount of each grant will depend on resources to be used, but will typically range from $2,000 to $5,000
- This is an open application and we welcome inquiries all year
For more information, please email email@example.com