Nevada Rural and Frontier Health Data Book
The Nevada Rural and Frontier Health Data Book - Ninth Edition contains a wide range of current county-level information on the resident population, economy, social environment, population health, health workforce, and the health care delivery system. It includes important data for public policy makers, health care professionals and administrators, rural health care advocates, and equally important, the residents of rural and frontier Nevada. The primary purpose of this data book is to provide the most current and accurate data for these audiences, as well as for those interested in learning more about health and health care in Nevada.
The Nevada Rural and Frontier Health Data Book — Ninth Edition is divided into six major sections containing the most current data on:
- Demographic characteristics of rural and frontier Nevada, including recent population estimates and projections
- The social and economic characteristics of rural and frontier Nevada, including data on income, poverty, and educational attainment
- Health insurance coverage in rural and frontier Nevada, including data on Medicare and Medicaid coverage
- Population health status in rural and frontier Nevada
- The health care workforce in rural and frontier Nevada, including estimates and projections for many licensed health care occupations across the major regions of the state
- Health care resources and economics of health care in rural and frontier Nevada
To request a single hard copy of the Data Book, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (775) 682-8309.