Offered Every Other Month
We would like to invite you to attend a 60 minute Orientation to this program, offered over Zoom and in person, supported by UNR Med.
- Troy Jorgensen, BS. Program Manager. Troy has been with Project ECHO Nevada since 2016. Troy has continued to grow his understanding of the unique needs of Nevada's communities and how ECHO fills those needs as he oversees day-to-day operations of Project ECHO Nevada and student workers.
- Mordechai Lavi, MD. Medical Director. Dr. Lavi specializes in Internal Medicine and Geriatrics, his current practice includes outpatient geriatric specialty care and primary care though University Health. Dr. Lavi is driven by the hope that improving the knowledge base of all those in our community is a key to developing a healthier Nevada.
- Sneha Sharma. Clinic Coordinator. Sneha has an education background in buisness administration and has worked over two years with Hospice/Palliative and Geriatric Medicine fellowship programs. Sneha finds her work with Project ECHO Nevada to be a rewarding and meaningful way of giving back to the community.
- Nathan Militante. Clinic Coordinator. After completing his bachelor’s degree at the University of Nevada School of Community Health Science, Nathan went on to work for the Washoe County Health District Sexual Health Program as a Health Educator and Clinical Health worker assisting in expansion of HIV and STD testing amongst communities of color for 2 years before accepting a position with Project ECHO Nevada as a Program Coordinator.
We are a local replication of an international telehealth network. We currently offer multiple different program topics and have been established at UNR Med since 2012. We are offering this Orientation to help facilitate your transition into our community of learning, by attending you will improve your ability to participate in our other sessions.
- Describing the history of Project ECHO and Project ECHO Nevada
- Introducing you to the different models within Project ECHO
- Sharing current programs offered through Project ECHO Nevada
Please attend to learn more!
- Tuesday, June 8th, 2021: Orientation to Project ECHO Nevada
- Tuesday, August 10th, 2021: Orientation to Project ECHO Nevada
- Tuesday, October 12th, 2021: Orientation to Project ECHO Nevada
- Tuesday, December 14th, 2021: Orientation to Project ECHO Nevada
We hope that you consider participating in this CME approved Orientation. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to sign up.
To request copies of didactics and reference materials, please contact us at ProjectECHO@med.unr.edu
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Accreditation