Accessing Your CME/CEU Transcript
The CME Portal provides a self-serve option for users to manage their account with the Office of Continuing Medical Education. Users can access the following information via the portal:
- Update your contact information including email, mailing address, and phone number
- Claim CME/CE credit for an activity
- Register for an activity
- Check-in for RSS/Grand Rounds activities
- View your registration history and print receipts
- Download a copy of your certificate from a past activity
- Print a transcript of past attendance
Claiming CME/CE Credit for Project ECHO Clinics
- Click the link provided below titled "Claim CME/CE Credit".
- Sign in to the CME portal to activate your account.
- If you have not previously created an account in the portal, simply enter your email address in the box that appears and then select "Create Account."
- Click the "RSS/Grand Rounds Check-in" icon on the main portal page.
- Enter the Activity Code that was provided to you during the activity or in the post-activity email you received. The code is valid for 14-days after the activity.
- Credits for Project ECHO participation will appear on your transcript.
- To view or download a copy of your transcript, select "My Portal" from the left-hand menu and then select the "Transcript" icon from the center menu.
For questions concerning your certificate or transcript, please contact the Office of Continuing Medical Education at (775) 784-4791 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine approves this program for 1.50 hours of nursing continuing education credit.