The Student Health Center offers services to address mental health concerns. These conditions may include, but are not limited to:
- Sleep-wake disorders
- Gender dysphoria
- Eating disorders
- Bipolar disorder
- Personality disorders
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity disorder
- Schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders
- Substance related and addictive disorders
- Trauma and stressor-related disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive and related disorders
- Disruptive and impulse-control disorders
Psychiatry requires an advance appointment, please call (775) 784-6598 to schedule.
Please note that our clinic policy is to not prescribe any new stimulant medication prescriptions (e.g. Ritalin, Adderall) for conditions such as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. If you require a prescription for stimulant medication, we will be happy to assist you in finding a prescriber in the community.