Reproductive and Sexual Health
The SHC welcomes all students and strives to be an inviting place to receive care related to sexual health with the utmost respect and confidentiality. The Student Health Center provides consultation, evaluation, treatment, and educational resources to promote sexual health.
- Contraception counseling, prescription and management
- Prevention, diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted infections
- Pap smears and pelvic exams
- Breast exams
- Pregnancy testing and referrals
- Urologic and genital conditions
- Sexuality, sexual function and gender identity
- Sexual assault resources and care
FREE STI TESTING CLINIC
- We offer free STI testing during Fall and Spring Semesters Monday through Friday by appointment. Current students may participate once a semester. Please call the clinic Friday morning to schedule your appointment for the following week. Students will be required to complete a COVID-19 screening form and STI screening form in the patient portal prior to their appointment.
- Free testing includes Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, Syphilis and HIV.
- Gonorrhea and Chlamydia tests require a urine sample; do not urinate 1 hour before your scheduled appointment.
- HIV and Syphilis testing requires a blood draw, please hydrate well.