Emergent Infectious Diseases & Public Health Threats
Upcoming Emergent Infectious Diseases & Public Health Threats Sessions
Academic Lectures and SeminarsEmergent Infectious Diseases & Public Health Threats October 25
Academic Lectures and SeminarsEmergent Infectious Diseases & Public Health Threats November 22
Academic Lectures and SeminarsEmergent Infectious Diseases & Public Health Threats December 27
Fourth Wednesday of each month | 12-1 p.m.
This series will connect healthcare professionals with an interdisciplinary team of subject matter experts from the Kirk Kerkorian School of Medicine. Sessions will occur on a monthly basis each 4th Wednesday from 12-1 p.m. and will address topics in the areas of COVID-19, infectious disease, and public health preparedness. This series will provide participants with training, continuing education, and opportunities for case review with experts and colleagues across the State.
- David Di John, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics; Director, Maternal Child Wellness Program
- Luis Medina, MD, Infectious Disease Specialist
- Alison Netski, MD, Professor, Chair, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health, Associate Professor
- Elissa Palmer, MD, Professor and Chair, Department of Family and Community Medicine
- Aron Rogers, DO, Associate Professor
- Marena Works, MSN, MPH, Public Health Consultant
To request copies of didactics and reference materials, please contact us at ProjectECHO@med.unr.edu
Continuing Medical Education (CME) Accreditation
The University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine is a provider of continuing education credit through the Nevada State Board of Pharmacy. This program is approved for 1 hour of continuing education credit for pharmacists.